Minneota, MN
Last Update: 5:04am Apr 20, 2014
TodayTomorrowTuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturday
Partly SunnyBreezy, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%Partly SunnyThunderstorms Likely, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 60%Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 40%Slight Chance Rain Showers, Probability Of Precipitation: 20%
Partly Sunny
Hi 73°F
Lo 49°F
Breezy
Hi 67°F
Lo 37°F
Partly Sunny
Hi 63°F
Lo 45°F
Thunderstorms Likely
Hi 61°F
Lo 49°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 60°F
Lo 39°F
Chance Rain Showers
Hi 51°F
Lo 34°F
Slight Chance Rain Showers
Hi 55°F
The Design Forge