Ask the Chief
As the weather improves people will want to get together for a BBQ or a firepit in someone's backyard. Please keep the following in mind whenever you are looking to have a good time.
(1) All fires must be monitored and you can NOT burn leaves or garbage.
(2) Pour water on the fire or cover it when you are done to ensure it is completely out.
(3) Keep the noise down after 10 p.m. Your neighbors are sleeping with open windows. Better yet – invite them and there will be no one to complain.
(4) If you are drinking – Have a sober driver ready to give rides home our let your guest stay the night.
(5) If I show up it is not to cause trouble. Please cooperate with me because I am only looking for you to be respectful of your neighbors.