Dahms and Swedzinski Encourage Area Residents to Attend Town Hall Meetings
State Senator Gary Dahms (R – Redwood Falls) and State Representative Chris Swedzinski (R – Ghent) invite District 16A residents to attend their joint town hall meetings on Monday, January 29, 2018.
- Marshall ~ 7:30 – 8:30 a.m. sponsored by the Marshall Area Chamber of Commerce at the MERIT Center, 1001 West Erie Road. Coffee, juice and rolls will be provided.
- Canby ~ 9:30 – 10:30 a.m. at the City Hall Council Chambers, City Administrative Office Building, 110 Oscar Avenue North
- Madison ~ 11:30 a.m. – Noon at the City Hall Auditorium, 404 – 6th Avenue
- Dawson ~ 1:00 – 2:00 p.m. at the City Building, 675 Chestnut Street
- Granite Falls ~ 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. at the City Hall Council Chambers, 641 Prentice Street
For more information, please contact Senator Dahms’ Assistant, Wendy Haavisto, at 651.296.3218.