St. Edward School Happenings
Mrs. Allison Peterson
Kindergarten and first grade are learning about God creating our beautiful world in religion.
Mrs. Jackie Skillings
The first and second graders had fun putting together a song for the marathon pep-fest. Taz is our mascot. We are learning about rules and responsibilities in social studies.
The second graders have been practicing for this Wednesday’s Mass.
We are enjoying our art, PE, music, library, and science classes.
- Sept. 27-School Mass Gr K & 1 and "See you at the Pole"
- Sept. 28-Fire Prevention posters due
- Sept. 29-Ditch cleaning-Gr 6,7,8
- Oct. 2- NWEA testing continues
- Oct. 3-Library
- Oct. 4- School Mass – Grade 6,7,8 and Holy Day Field Trip to New Ulm – Grades 4 & 5
- Oct. 5 – Guardian Angel Lunch
- Oct. 6 – MARATHON
Photo: Kindergarten and first grade celebrated National Make a Hat day. They made them out of newspapers. Making hats were (front row, left to right) Audyn Traen, Addyson Pohlen, Brisbyn Traen, Debbie Beisler and Emmalee Jones. Back Row: Sydney Hennen, Bryce Gorecki, Simon Gruenes, Elise Hennen and Reed Sorensen. Special photo.