There are better ways to clean your garage!
There probably are better ways to get your garage cleaned out, but Monday afternoon the Brad Mitteness garage was cleared by firemen from Minneota, Ghent and Marshall after a fire was discovered in the interior of the home and apparently it started in the garage. The call about 12:58 p.m. caused firemen to evacuate the home, which had two persons still inside. Both left the home without injuries. The fire, which apparently started in the garage, is still under investigation. Firemen kept the fire from spreading to the home, which is located at 3140 County Road 5.